Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2012


A Promise  


For years my patients have been asking me to write down all the information I give them. "Where can I read everything that you've told me in one place?" they ask. They wanted to to review what I had said, and to share the information with family and friends. "Well," I would reply, " I haven't written it yet." 
What they had been asking for is a mix of TCM and dietary therapy, nutritional counseling, exercises, recipes, and what I have learned from other practitioners, seminars, books, an eclectic mix from all over that I compiled and use as tools for health. These tools help my patients regain their health at an accelerated rate, and help to maintain it. "And when you write it," a number of them told me, " include your stories, including your story of your journey to health."        
So, after all these years, I am trying to fulfill a promise I have made to share these tools for health, with my patients, their family and friends, and anyone else who cares to use them. 

Health & Happiness,
Nancy Burton, L.Ac.

No comments:

Post a Comment