Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012


Sweet and Junk Food Cravings

      In my next several blogs I will address sweet cravings, and the most prevalent reasons for them, including:
  1. Candida
  2. Lack of the Right Kind of Protein
  3. Lack of Vitamins and Minerals 
  4. Glycemic Index 
  5. Stress
Sweet cravings are the body's tap on the shoulder saying, "We need to talk. There is something I am needing that you aren't giving me. Since you have been ignoring me, and my needs, I am to the point that I am going to start bugging you relentlessly to keep shoving things in your mouth, until you finally shove in what I have been asking for all along, and until you finally start doing what I need done to feel good."  
     The point is, first you have to make the decision to do something about the situation, admit there is a problem in the first place. Second, get the tools to help. Tomorrow we will discuss the first of those tools, understanding Candida. 

                                                                   Health & Happiness,
                                                                                  Nancy Burton, L.Ac.
                                                                                        534 Washington St.  Ashland, OR   97520
                                                                                        For Appointments Call :  541-646-0134   

                

No comments:

Post a Comment