Pages

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Weider Mini Stair Stepper with Counter

Exercise

      A major component of good health is exercise. If I don't get my exercises in first thing in the morning, it often just doesn't happen. I am not one for charging off to the gym at the crack of dawn. So when I first get up is time for me, time for the exercise routine that I have developed to keep me feeling good, and the size I want to be. Some light free weights, some toning repetitions, some yoga, and a nice work out on my stepper.
       I found my stepper from Brookstone. The one they have on their website now is just $60.00. It is small and light enough to keep in the bottom of my closet. I just pull it out and work up a sweat. Usually nothing makes me sweat, so this is quite an accomplishment, very healthy. Instead of using the hand straps, I use 3 pound weights to do some upper body toning, for part of my stepping workout. I also use this time to brush my scalp 100 times. (see previous blog)
      I still love going to the gym, biking, hiking, kayaking, and longer yoga sessions, but whether or not I get anything else in, with my morning routine I am good to go.

                                                               Health & Happiness,
                                                                                   Nancy Burton, L.Ac. 
                                                                                        534 Washington St.  Ashland, OR  97520
                                                                                        For Appointments Call:  541-646-0134

No comments:

Post a Comment